Long ago in a time of war, the six alien planets of the Abyssi cluster worked hard to find diplomacy and eventually came to form a fragile democracy. For humankind, the discovery of this cluster could mean abundant and cheap energy in the form of the earth-rare Atlum crystal. Now several human factions are racing in to grab a share.
In Sovereign Skies, you play one of the powerful houses of Old-Earth now orbiting the six planets of the Abyssi cluster to recruit alien senators for favors and to establish occupation by constructing and activating bases for energy and influence.
Each turn you’ll move your Mothership and perform 1 to 3 of the actions on a Planet to help you earn the Energy and Influence you’ll need to win the game. Add a Ship, collect a Politic card, and/or perform a Planet’s Special action.
- Big strategic depth in a small box
- Worker-movement action selection rondel
- Unique scoring mechanism for area control
- Plays as quickly as 45 minutes in a 4 player game
- Beautiful art and graphic design