Aftermath An Adventure Book Game
Aftermath is an Adventure Book Game in which players take on the role of small critters struggling to survive and thrive in a big, dangerous world. Humans have mysteriously vanished, and the remnants of civilization are quickly being reclaimed by nature and the animals who still remain.
In the game, you play as a misfit band of critters known by their colony as “providers”. There’s the guinea pig with anger issues, a hamster that talks fast and drives faster, a small mouse with keen eyes and a lot to prove, and a mysterious vole who’s borderline feral. These characters each have their own personalities, play-styles, and personal goals.
You’ll leave the safety of your colony and venture out into the abandoned world on one of 20+ story-driven missions and side missions. Scavenge the ruins of mankind in search of food and supplies for your colony, but beware — the world is filled with bandits and predators, and you must fight or flee to stay alive.
Return to your colony with resources and information that will help your friends and family survive. Grow your colony and keep it safe by building structures and improvements with the spoils of your adventures, but plan accordingly, for the colony will face hardship each time you leave it…
- Play as a colorful cast of mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, and other critters.
- Dynamic card play allows players to complete a wide variety of exciting actions.
- Engage threats in desperate combat or try diplomacy for more peaceful solutions.
- Complete missions to improve your colony and unlock new perks.
- Explore a ruined suburbia from the eyes of a tiny creature.
- Each character has personal goal in addition to the group’s main goal.