Paladins of the West Kingdom
The aim of Paladins of the West Kingdom is to be the player with the most victory points (VP) at game’s end. Points are gained by building outposts and fortifications, commissioning monks and confronting outsiders. Each round, players will enlist the help of a specific Paladin and gather workers to carry out tasks. As the game progresses, players will slowly increase their faith, strength and influence. Not only will these affect their final score, but they will also determine the significance of their actions. The game is concluded at the end of the seventh round.
- Unique gameplay experience with interesting and tough decisions to make each round
- 12 unique Paladins and more than 60 Townsfolk and Outsider Cards provide a huge amount of depth and replayability
- Multiple paths to victory, thanks to the Suspicion system, Attribute Tracks and wide array of potential Townsfolk and Outsider combinations
- Just the right amount of player interaction, with no take-that mechanisms
- Intuitive and easy to use solo play mode
- Over 250 cards and 240 wooden tokens
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.