La Granja Deluxe Master Set
La Granja: Deluxe Master Set is an upgraded and expanded version of the 2014 game La Granja in which 1–4 players manage small farms by the Alpich pond near the village of Esporles on Majorca.
The players must carefully consider the decisions of which dice to draft, which cards to play, when and where to deliver goods to various markets, and how best to utilize the flexible powers afforded by several “anytime” actions.
The multi-use cards offer four different options for players to choose from. Decide whether you want to use the card as an extension to your fields (increasing your ability to grow olives, grain, or grapes), as an extension to your farm (increasing the number of pigs you can house, the deliveries you can make, or the coins you will earn each round), as a market barrow (providing a personal contract you can fulfill for valuable rewards), or as a hired helper (each providing a unique and powerful ability to improve your actions).
Each game round follows a consistent and simple structure.
- Farm Phase
- Play a farm card (optional)
- Draw new card(s)
- Take income
- Farm growth (harvest goods and pigs)
- Purchase roof markers (optional)
- Revenue Phase
- Roll revenue dice
- Draft a revenue die and perform the associated action (in turn order; repeated once)
- Common action (undrafted revenue die)
- Transportation Phase
- Choose donkey marker
- Advance on siesta track and reset turn order
- Deliver goods to common markets in the village, or to fulfill personal contracts
- Scoring Phase
- Score victory points based on your position on the siesta track
- Reset the siesta track
At the end of the sixth game round, the game ends, where after the players convert remaining farm goods and coin into victory points. The player with the most victory points is crowned the winner.